Skincare Saviours

Hey guys!


So I thought I would do a post on my skincare saviours for those times when your skin is just looking a bit.. blah.


Facemasks



I have two facemasks that I'm currently using. The first is the Avon Clearskin Pore Pentrating Black Mineral Mask which I absolutely love. You put it into dry skin and let the clay dry before washing it off. You can really see it getting into all your pores and blackheads and they look a million times better after. Plus it's only £2.50.. Can't complain.


Looks so gross but as you can see I focus it on my bad pore areas - my nose and chin
It really really gets into the pores and brings out all the rubbish in them


The second is the Superdrug Witch Hazel Mud Mask which is along the same lines. You apply to dry skin and leave the mud to try out, however this one has witch hazel in so is really good to use when you either have spots or you can feel them brewing! This can leave my face feeling quite tight and sensitive though but it also leaves it oil free for a few days.

I normally use these about once a week each, depending on how my skin is (and if I remember).
Moisturisers




I'm currently using 2 moisturisers, one in the morning and one at night. My morning moisturiser is the Simple Kind to Skin+ Illuminating Radiance cream with SPF 15 which is absolutely amazing. I got this in a GlossyBox a couple of months ago and have not stopped using it. It's got little glittery/shimmery bits in it so it really gives your face a glow and moisturises without leaving you oily. I use this and no primer in the morning and my foundation stays on all day.


The Simple moisturiser gives a gorgeous glow.
My night time moisturiser is the Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion. I use this after my Body Shop Vitamin E serum to really lock moisture into my skin overnight and leave it well moisturised for the morning when I put my make up on. The tea tree also helps to fight spots over night. Beware of the eye area though, it's painful.

Treatments




There is one treatment that I come back to again and again. Sudocrem. It is amazing for skin. I put it on my skin at night after cleansing my face and sleep with it on, then remove what is left in the morning before cleansing my face. It is so good at drying out spots and reducing the redness of them. If I'm going out out I will put Sudocrem on my face for as long as I can (at least 10 minutes) before I start getting ready.

If I have a really horrendous spot I'll put tea tree oil on it throughout the day/evening to try and dry it out and stop me from squeezing or picking it.
Water
I know every beauty blogger says it but I cannot stress the importance of water enough. I can always tell when I'm dehydrated by how my skin looks. I drink at least 2 litres every day to make sure my skin is hydrated.

What's your skin saviour?

C x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.