December Favourites


I only have a few favourites this month as I have a 2014 Favourites coming in the next couple of days and don't want to overload you!


Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Moisturiser: My normally very oily skin has recently decided to switch to being dry so this has been my best friend this month. It's such an inexpensive, basic moisturiser that's perfect for anyone with dry skin or if you want a no-fuss moisturiser.


Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express: I'll admit, when I first bought this I really wasn't sure about it. At first I found it very messy but I have had it for a few months now so it's dried out a little and get on with it much better. This brush is outstanding at separating lashes. I tend to use a different mascara first to give me some length and then layer this on to give me lots of volume. I'll definitely repurchase this.

Epiduo: Anyone who suffers with acne, this is your best friend. After my latest acne flare up I decided I needed to get this back into my skincare routine and get my spots under control. This has both antibacterial and drying properties which means spots are reduced and less sore. Even after one use I can tell the difference in my skin. There's only two downsides - 1. it makes my skin very very dry and 2. it's prescription. If you suffer from acne, get down to your doctors and ask for this!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: A recent buy of mine but a really impressive concealer. It's a lot thinner than my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection but doesn't give a reduced coverage. It has an anti-fatigue effect so is perfect for under eyes.

Benefit Hoola: I think this is the perfect contour shade. Recently I have been reaching for this over my Sleek Face Form which is really saying something. In the pan it looks terrifying but it blends out to such a gorgeous shade without looking muddy. Mine is from a gift set but full size is £23.50 which I really think is worth it.

What have you been loving this month?

Follow me on:
Twitter - @caitlinisaacs_
Instagram - @caitlin_i
Tumblr - @caitlini
Bloglovin' - @caitlinisaacs

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.