Outfit of the Day


It's quite a challenge in the autumn to keep warm, be comfy and look nice at the same time. I spend the majority of my time wanting to be wrapped up and in comfy bottoms but equally don't want to be walking round campus looking like I've just got out of bed.

One of my go-to outfits in autumn is disco pants/wet look leggings with a big jumper, scarf and my leather jacket. I either wear boots or Uggs depending on whether it's meant to rain or not (the majority of the time in Bath it is) and try to do my make up a bit nicer than usual so I don't look like a complete slob!

Outfit 
Jumper - Primark
Leggings - Primark
Boots - New Look
Fluffy socks - Primark
Scarf - New Look

Make up
Benefit Porefessional
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and Bourjois 1, 2, 3 Perfect foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Maybelline Matte Maker
Sleek Face Form Palette
Naked 3 Palette
Primark Liquid Liner
The Body Shop Big & Curvy
Benefit They're Real mascara
Benefit Brow Zings
Benefit Gimme Brow
No 7 Perfect Lips Pencil Shade 15 - Fire
Rimmel Lasting Finish Shade 22

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.