Monday Must-Have


If you haven't heard about these before you must have been hiding under a rock for the last year or so. The Rimmel Last Finish lipsticks by Kate Moss are an absolute favourite of the blogging world and if you've tried them out then you'll definitely understand why. These retail for £5.49 which is an amazing price considering the quality, especially if you can get them on some kind of offer!


There's two lines of the Lasting Finish set - matte (4 shades ranging from red to pink) and normal (15 shades from nude to red to pink!). I definitely prefer the original range to the matte range simply because I think they look nicer on the lips. I have the shades 30, which is a gorgeous raspberry red colour, 107, a matte red with slightly brown undertone, and 22, a bright red with orange undertones (see me wearing it here). These are the perfect colour for winter and brilliant if you're just starting out with bold lips because there's such a wide shade range and they're so inexpensive. The lipsticks are really pigmented, don't slide off your lips and last for absolutely ages (I normally have to scrub mine off my lips). Once I have money again after Christmas I'm definitely going to go and pick some more up.

On the downside, I also have the shade 113 which is a true nude and is really drying (may have been discontinued). It sets into all the cracks in my lips and makes me look like my body hasn't ever had water.

Any shades to recommend for my next spree?!

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous colours :) I really want to purchase 107, but I'm worried it'll look gross on my dry lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reeeally dry lips but these don't show up how dry they are thank god! If mine are mega dry I just use my Lush Lip Scrub before i put them on :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.