Monday Must-Have


I missed another week, sorry! I hope you're enjoying this series when I do post it though. I uploaded my November favourites yesterday so I could put up my Monday Must-Have this week.

My stand out item at the moment is definitely my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I seem to wear more make up in the winter so it's more of a pain to get off. I hate going straight to washing my face and making an absolute mess, so before I wash my face I use this. It works so well at getting the top layer or make up off! You put a little on a cotton pad and wipe it over your face and the majority of your make up is gone. This is said to be a dupe of the Bioderma Micellar Water, although I haven't tried it so can't confirm!

It works pretty well at getting rid of eye make up although I wouldn't recommend it for waterproof mascara. This is a staple in my skincare regime and you can buy it from Savers for only £2.99 for 400ml which is such a bargain. They also sell it in Boots but it's slightly more pricey at £4.99. This is my second bottle and when this one runs out I will definitely get another. They last me absolutely ages. It's perfect for those nights when you're just feeling too lazy to wash your face (don't judge me). I much prefer this to make up wipes as well!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.