The ultimate winter face mask


It's the weekend!! When I spent an insane amount of money in The Body Shop, I got a free goodie bag that included a sample of their Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask. As my skin gets dry in winter and I'm gonna be honest, I've been neglecting my skin, I decided it was time to try this out and inject some moisture back into my face. I'm a big fan of the Vitamin E line. If you're a frequent reader, you'll know how much I love the Serum-in-Oil.

I'm normally a clay mask kind of girl as I like to target my pores, so this is something completely new to me. The mask itself is white with a creamy consistency. You apply to the skin in a thin layer and leave to sink in for ten minutes before removing. The creamy consistency means it's easy to apply and you don't need much. The tester sachet says enough for one mask but I probably could have got two out of it. It's quite strange to remove as it sets to a sort of think cream but that doesn't put me off.


My skin is SO SOFT. I genuinely don't think my skin has ever felt this soft and hydrated. I'm really looking forward to applying my make up tomorrow and seeing if it applies any easier. This is one that you really need to try out if you have dry skin. If you want to test it out before buying a whole tub, the sachet I had was only £2! At £13 for a 100ml tub, it's so inexpensive and will go a long way (almost 20 applications). I'm planning on purchasing a tub when I finally have some money again!
Recommend me some face masks in the comments!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.