Change of mind

When I first tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, I thought it was alright but I wasn't blown away, and it quickly found its way to the back of my foundation drawer. Last week, I pulled it out again and decided to give it another try. I have fallen in love.


I have the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and really like it so it's not surprising that I like the foundation, I just wish I had liked it at first! Mine is in the shade 115 Ivory which is the palest shade they do in the UK (apparently there is a 110 out there somewhere). This has a pinkish undertone which usually wouldn't suit my skin but something in this foundation is just working for me.


Maybelline say this has no waxes and fillers and coverage that looks and feels 100% you, I do actually have to agree with this. My imperfections are covered but it doesn't look like I have a heavy face of make up on. It's a translucent gel formula and is slightly dewy but nothing too much - I have oily skin but it doesn't make me shine like the sun like some dewy foundations do.

Bare skin - moisturised and primed
This comes with a pump which I love, I haven't bought a foundation without a pump but I know how irritating people say it is. I use one pump to do a base layer and blend with my beauty blender and then do a second layer on the areas that need more coverage.

Single layer of foundation - as you can see even a single layer offers incredible coverage
The foundation lasts quite well, especially if you have a primer underneath. I wouldn't say the staying power is anything impressive but for a quick trip out it's good, especially if you powder.

Extra coverage layer - just to cover my redness a bit more
Has anyone else tried this foundation? What did you think?

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really like it! I've read a lot of reviews where people don't like it! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.