British Tag!

1. How many cups of tea do you drink a day and how many sugars?

I'm not really a tea person! I probably have about one a week (no sugar), coffee on the other hand... I probably have a minimum of 4 a day, oops.

2. What's your favourite part of a roast?

This is so tough... Either the meat or the Yorkshire pudding, they're the two things I save for last because they're my favourite! Not sure I can actually pick between the two.

3. What's your favourite dunking biscuit?

Ginger nuts, without a doubt. They are the God of all biscuits.

4. What's you favourite quintessentially British past time?

Definitely a picnic in the park in spring/summer, there's just something so cute about making a little packed lunch and taking it to a field or park with a blanket.

5. What's your favourite word?

This is such a strange question, I've never even considered what my favourite word is. I really like the word opulent, I'm gonna start using it.

6. Cockney rhymeing slang?

I can't say I either speak it or understand it - Essex slang is more my kind of thing I think.

7. What's your favourite sweet?

Ever since I was a child, my favourite is those rhubarb and custard sweets but not the hard ones the chewy ones.


8. What would your pub be called?

The first thing that came into my head was The Fox and the Hound - mainly because people view it as such an English thing but also.. the Disney movie is amazing.

9. No 1. British person

Cheryl Cole, no explanation needed,

10. What's your favourite shop and restaurant?

Shop would have to be Zara I think, every time I go in there I fall in love with everything. Restaurant is... I want to say Wagamamas but that is so not English. Ask or Pizza Express, ooh or Nandos.

11. What British song pops into your head?

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

12. Marmite?

YES, I love Marmite, cheese on toast with marmite is just amazing.

I tag anyone else who wants to have a go!

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.