Seaweed in my bath?!


I am normally a massive fan of Lush products - give me any bath bomb and I will be over the moon whether it's full of glitter or turns my bath multicoloured. I'm not one to read anything about bath bombs before I use them, just chuck them in and hope for the best. The other night I did just that with the Big Blue and the remnants of my Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar. Something I wasn't expecting from the bath bomb was a load of seaweed. I'm not gonna lie, it kind of freaked me out.


Lush claim that this will 'evoke a summer's day at the seaside'. The arame seaweed is supposed to soften bath water and help regulate your metabolism. I love everything else about this bath bomb - it contains sea salt to soften the skin and remove dead skin cells, lemon oil to clear the mind and lavender oil which is antiseptic and cleansing. I just couldn't relax while there was seaweed floating around my bath...

Sorry Lush, but this is definitely one I won't be repurchasing.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.