Monday Must-Have

Okay, one word: wow. I genuinely didn't know that I could love make up brushes this much. I always thought that my Real Techniques brushes were as good as it gets. I was wrong. I shall explain...


You can buy the set from a variety of places - Zoeva (€65/£45, £7.50 UK delivery), Beauty Bay (£56.95, free delivery) or Love Make Up (£56.95, free delivery). The brushes come packaged in a gorgeous brown clutch with a rose gold zip and rose gold Zoeva branding.




Inside there is 8 brushes, making each brush worth just over £7 which is amazing and rivals Real Techniques brushes.



Each brush has a black handle, rose gold ferrule and rose gold writing. To look at, the brushes are absolutely gorgeous which I'm not going to lie, is part of the reason I wanted them. Some also come with little plastic slip, I presume either to protect the brushes or to stop transfer of product in your make up bag. These little cases do really irritate me though as they don't stay on the brushes and end up loose in your make up bag so I think I'll get rid of them.

Bristles are either white, brown with white tips or plain brown (wing liner) which I quite like as you can see how dirty they are. Each brush is so soft to the touch and the bristles are really densely packed. You don't get shedding which is a major plus for me as I'm not continually picking brush hairs of my face. They distribute product so evenly and leave your make up looking flawless.

The set contains 5 face brushes and 3 eye brushes. As seen above top to bottom:
106 Powder Brush - the perfect right size to set your foundation with powder, you could also use it for bronzing all over.

102 Silk Finish Brush - a definite dupe for the Real Techniques buffing brush but better. It really does give a silky finish.

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush - I have never come across a better blush brush, truly.
110 Face Shape Brush - ideal for contouring under the cheekbones and around the temples.
142 Concealer Buffer - my brush of choice when it comes to Collection Lasting Perfection or Rimmel Wake Me Up.


227 Soft Definer - a perfect blending brush.

231 Petite Crease Brush - defining the crease has never been so easy and precise.
317 Wing Liner Brush - I only wear wing liner using liquid liner so I think I'll use this for my brows. I did use it wet with Blackheart and it was perfect for getting tight to the lashline.


There is not a single brush in this set that I'm disappointed in. The real stand-out brushes for me are the Petite Crease Brush, Silk Finish Brush and Face Shape Brush. If you're looking into buying new brushes I would 100% recommend these. They have every brush you need for a starter set or for additions to an already existing collection. If I didn't have a make up addiction, this set would do me for the rest of my days.

Follow me on:

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.