First Make Up Purchase in Months!



I know as a beauty blogger you'd expect that I'm buying new make up on a weekly basis but on a student budget, it just isn't possible. I haven't bought any new make up in at least a couple of months which, for me, is insane. When I was working I was buying new products all the time and I'm definitely missing it! I'm now getting to the point where everything is running out and I'm in desperate need of some new concealer so I decided it was finally time to spend some money.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is one of my staples. Essentially every beauty blogger uses it and there's a reason for that. It gives outstanding coverage and is so cheap at only £4.19. I use the shade Fair as Cool Medium is slightly too dark for my winter skin and this is the perfect shade for highlighting under my eyes. My current tube isn't quite finished but I thought I'd buy a back up!

I've heard really good reviews of the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer but for some reason have never got around to trying it. This is slightly more expensive than Collection at £5.49 but from what I've heard it's definitely worth that little bit more. I picked up the shade Ivory which I'm hoping won't be too dark for me... Fingers crossed! This is supposed to have an instant anti-fatigue effect which I'm praying will make my under eye bags look a little better - I'll get back to you on that one.


In my constant search for the perfect nude, I got J Lo's Nude from the Colour Riche Exclusive L'Oreal line. I can't remember who, but one of the beauty gurus I watch said this was a really good nude for pale skin. Because it's a slightly darker nude, I'm hoping it'll be a good colour without washing my lips out and giving me that concealer lips look! I think £6.99 is a pretty good price for a lipstick, especially a L'Oreal one.

Let me know if you want a review of the Wake Me Up or J Lo's nude!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.