MUA - Heaven and Earth palette


I decided it was finally time for this little beauty to get a shout out. I am a big fan of MUA products (available in Superdrug) as they are so affordable and still really good quality. You can get lipsticks for £1 and eyeshadow palettes start at £4.

I've had this palette for almost a year now but it spent quite a long time sitting at the back of my drawer as I go through phases with eyeshadow and a lot of the time never wear it. I pulled this out the other day because, now it's autumn, I figure it's the perfect time to start playing around with heavier eye looks. The Heaven and Earth palette has 12 neutral shades in it ranging from light to darker and all are shimmery. There's some colours that are really quite similar but that doesn't really bother me.
Top row L-R

Bottom row L-R
The colour pay off of these is really good considering the price of the palette. They last really well on the eye and are quite easy to blend out. You can tell they're not high quality shadows but for the price you can't complain! I'm obsessed with the colour 2nd from the top right at the moment, it's a gorgeous brown with a hint of bluey shimmer and just looks amazing. If you're just starting out in make up or want a cheap palette to play around with you should definitely take a look at the MUA palettes. There's both coloured and neutral palettes and if the others are as good as this one, they're an offer you can't turn down!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.