Make Up Addict Tag

 Which product do you keep still buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Either lipsticks and foundation. I have a whole drawer dedicated to lipsticks and have at least 10 foundations at the moment. It's just not healthy!!!!

What’s the one product you couldn’t live without?
Definitely foundation - my skin is so scarred from acne and although I do sometimes go out with no make up on, foundation definitely makes me feel happier about my skin. I'm absolutely loving Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect at the moment.

Favourite make-up brand?
Oh god this is too difficult. Drug store would probably have to be Bourjois - I haven't yet come across a product from their range that I didn't like. High end is definitely Benefit, their make up is amazing and not too expensive.

How big is your make-up collection?
In comparison to most beauty bloggers, it probably isn't massive but it's way bigger than it needs to be. My make up fills 3 drawers of my Alex Ikea unit which is pretty excessive considering I only have one face.

And how do you like to store it?

Beauty blogger favourite - the Ikea Alex drawers. I have the white, 9 drawer set that have 4 deeper drawers and 5 shallower drawers.
I'd like to pretend there's some kind of order - there's really not.

The first drawer holds my face products - primers, foundation, powder, bronzers and blushes.

Second drawer is my eye drawer - shadows, palettes, liners, mascaras and eyelash curlers.
Third drawer is my lip drawer and my absolute heaven - lipsticks, lip glosses, lipliners and lip balms. How many lip products can one girl have?!


I store my make up brushes in a little pink pot I got from Ikea.

How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I don't actually tend to have make-up in my bag as I'm not the kind of girl to touch up throughout the day - my days are way too busy for that. I probably have a couple of lipsticks and a lip balm and that's it!

If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be?
There's way too many to choose from. She's not a blogger but Shaaanxo's make-up collection is absolutely insane. I would love to go and try out some of the stuff she has!

How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use?
I reckon around half an hour? I must admit, I do use quite a lot of products on my face: primer, foundation, spot concealer, under-eye concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, eyebrow kit, eyebrow gel, eyeshadow, sometimes liner, mascara and whatever I put on my lips.... It's worth it.

Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn’t use it?
I am far too poor to do this! I've bought make up and only used it once or twice because I don't like it but I wouldn't spend money on make up if I knew it wouldn't get used!

Tag a few other make-up addicts to do the tag!
I tag the gorgeous Amy from Blushing Beautea - go check out her blog and give her a follow!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.