Go-To hair


My natural hair isn't straight, curly or wavy it's just big. I have many days where my hair is out of control and I don't know what to do with it, as I'm sure many other people do. On those days I do a half up - half down style to get the majority of my hair out of my face where it annoys me. I literally tie the top bit up, tighten it to my head and then pull bits out around the front so I don't look like an egg. It's so simple and easy to do but I think it still looks like you've put some work into it! Does anyone else do this? I feel slightly like a child but still love it!

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I have my hair like this all the time, its a bit shorter than yours but I get the whole not straight or curly just big kinda thing, thats my hair too(: I say if the style works who cares, its not poking me in the eye or getting in my mouth so we're good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's fine until the wind blows and then I get a face full of it!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.