Make-Up Brush Collection - Eyes


The silence is broken, I hope to get into a more regular routine in the new year!

This is the final post in my little Make-Up Brush Collection. Since beginning this mini series I have added to my brush collection in the form of the Zoeva Rose Gold brushes which I will be doing a post on soon! I've only recently got into eyeshadow since getting my Naked 3 palette and the majority of my brushes aren't that good.

Avon Blending Brush: I've had this for as long as I can remember. Avon is a pretty cheap brand that sell good quality make up and brushes and this doesn't let them down. I think it only cost about £3 when I bought it. It's really soft, the brush itself is dense and it's excellent for blending. I strongly recommend checking out Avon brushes.

Urban Decay Double Ended: I'm sure many people now have this brush as it comes with the Naked palettes. I actually really like this brush and it comes in really handy. I use the thinner end to put eyeshadow in my crease before blending out and the thicker end to pack eyeshadow on. I definitely want to check out other UD brushes.

Avon Liner Brush: Another good, cheap brush. This is perfect for getting liner really close to the lash line. Paired with Darkside or Blackheart from Naked 3, it's perfect for non-liquid liner days. Again, I think it was about £3 or £4?

Benefit Hard Angle Brush: This is at least 4 years old and is still going strong. You can find a newer version here which is £16.50, such a good price for the quality. I use this for my brows when I'm using my Brow Zings. If you're looking for a hard angle brush definitely check this out.

Teez Flat Stiff Brush: I know it says stiff in the name but my god this is a hard brush. I very very rarely use it because it actually hurts my eyelids a little. I got this in a Glossybox and tend to only use it as a last resort. I wouldn't recommend.

Topshop Blending Brush: This is one I can't quit make my mind up about. The bristles are very very short so there's not much movement in them. I tend to use this for highlighting my brow bone and the inner corner. This has actually been discontinued but I'm not sure I'd buy another Topshop brush.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.